Be part of a team caring for the comfort of our employees. Join the Human Resources team in Yellowstone National Park!
Yellowstone National Park Lodges provides onsite housing in nearly 30 dorm-style employee living quarters, which house our nearly 3,500 seasonal employees each year. Our employee housing and field HR staff is responsible for ensuring our employees are living in a clean, safe environment and complying with company policy and procedure. Learn more about the Human Resources department.
Applicants for a Human Resources job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
- Establish a positive, professional working relationship with all residents and strive to create and maintain a sense of ownership and community within the dorm they supervise. This position is similar to a college dorm Resident Advisor.
Dorm Custodian - Filled
- Responsible for cleaning and upkeep of the public areas in employee residences at a specific location. Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules and work with the Housing Manager/Assistant and Residence Coordinators on special projects as needed.
Human Resources Manager - Filled
- Oversee the daily management of the domestic and work-related life that our employees live day-to-day. This includes overseeing employee housing staff, housing staff management, ensuring the cleanliness of housing area, enforcing compliance of company policies and standards, and acting as an employee relations advocate related to the workplace.
- Position Type: Seasonal (April-October)
- Start Date: April 2020
- Schedule: Varies – ~40+ hours per week
- Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Policy and Procedure compliance
- Familiarity with seasonal housing operations
- Demonstrated skills relating to training, time management, organization, leadership, decision making, problem solving, and interpersonal communication
What We Provide
- Simple living in the world’s first National Park with low-cost housing (dormitory style), meals (cafeteria style), and Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, biking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, educational programs, film series, sports competitions, and more!)
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
See Yourself Here
Connect with Us!