- Experience in recruiting, or management experience in hospitality operations or Human Resources.
- Experience with iCIMS or other applicant tracking software is desirable.
- Knowledge of the duties and qualifications of the hourly positions in the hospitality/resort industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include experience in training and/or public speaking.
- Ability to confront difficult conversations with candor and respect.
- Outgoing personality and engaging behavioral traits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to sell employment opportunities with Xanterra South Rim.
- Excellent judgment, decision making and discretionary skills in selecting applicants for positions of employment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage a high-volume workload.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet and social media sites.
- Willingness and ability to do solo business travel to conduct in-person recruiting.
- Possess valid Arizona Driver’s License and comply with the company Driver Safety Program.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter at Grand Canyon Jobs