The Facilities CMMS Administrative Assistant is a full-time, year-round position located in the Mammoth Hot Springs area of Yellowstone National Park.
This position is responsible supporting the development, implementation and continuous improvement of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) used to manage all Xanterra-responsible facilities and utilities within Yellowstone National Park, with a main focus on the PM process and development and asset tracking.
Housing is not provided for this position.
To learn more about living, working, and exploring Yellowstone, check out our website.
A day in the life of a Maximo Administrative Assistant
Collecting, verifying, and organizing equipment specifications and technical data associated with existing or new equipment and validation of completeness of OEM equipment manuals submitted for new and old completed projects.
- Provide continuous oversight and monitoring of developed processes to maintain efficiency and compliance of processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave
- Health, life and other insurance benefits
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, and more!)
- Discounts in and around Yellowstone
- Must have knowledge of, and experience in facility maintenance, operation or construction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical to this position.
- Must demonstrate the management and trade skills required to effectively and efficiently oversee the uniquely challenging maintenance operation at Old Faithful. Large historic, complex and fully occupied facilities in the summer season combined with a winter season operation in an isolated location present management challenges not typically encountered in building maintenance / operation organizations.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to regroup and “manage on the fly” as unplanned requirements and situations present themselves.
- Must be a self-starter, able to troubleshoot problems, ask the right questions and have the confidence to make hard decisions based on the best information available.
- Must possess knowledge of OSHA General Industry (1910) and Construction (1926) standards.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge in the use of common Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as the confidence, willingness and ability to become proficient in the CMMS, timekeeping and other mission-critical computer-based systems.
- Must be at least 21 years old and possess a current, valid, driver’s license with a safe driving record for the past 3 years.
Live. Work. Explore. Yellowstone National Park Is Naturally Different
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we are a welcoming community who work hard, share a passion for the environment, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for our guests. We are the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection family, we embrace a “naturally different” lifestyle that allows you to live, work, and explore one of the most beautiful places on earth. We are a company based on values that reflect an environmental ethic and social conscience – for the long-term. Our business practices exemplify environmental stewardship, and a desire to protect and preserve our public lands.