- Knowledge of Grand Canyon National Park and surrounding areas.
- Previous retail and cash handling experience.
- Verbal comprehension (Understand oral and written communications, follow detailed direction).
- Attention to Detail skills (minimize the risk of error)
- Communication skills (provide clear instructions/directions)
- Reasoning skills (problem solving and troubleshooting skills)
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Basic math skills.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries
- Work safely to ensure company equipment is secure.
- Wear protective equipment as required by the job duties.
- Complete required training programs.
- Work hours may include a nonstandard workweek, overtime, and various shift work as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Constantly listening, hearing, seeing, standing, walking, using eye/hand coordination, handling, reaching outward and using wrist motion.
- Reaching above shoulder, bending, lift or carry up to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally sit, climb, crawl, squat or kneel, lift/carry and push or pull up to 50lbs.
- Will be required to stand long periods of time and to occasionally walk up flights of stairs.