- Experience in high-volume data entry operations.
- Good organizational skills with ability to track and accurately enter large amounts of hard copy data.
- Ability to complete tasks without close supervision.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Able to work with confidential information
- Public contact skills with willingness to courteously interact with customers
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.