Xanterra Travel Collection is the nation’s premier national and state park concessioner, operating lodges, restaurants and retail shops in many of our nation’s most spectacular venues. Xanterra’s business lines include hospitality operations in a number of US national parks and private resorts, a growing portfolio of adventure travel companies, and an expanding small-ship cruise line.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for processing of invoices and expense reports at the corporate office. Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations is also critical in this position.
• High school or equivalent
• 1-3 previous related experience
• Prior experience with sales/use tax compliance
• Basic Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Lawson software experience a plus