- Possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License and comply with the Xanterra/GCR Company Vehicle Policy.
- Desire two years related experience in shipping & receiving.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Experience with Word, Excel and inventory tracking software.
- Verbal comprehension (Understand oral and written communications, follow detailed direction).
- Attention to Detail skills (minimize the risk of error)
- Communication skills (provide clear instructions/directions)
- Reasoning skills (problem solving and troubleshooting skills)
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Basic math skills.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries
- Work safely to ensure company equipment is secure.
- Wear protective equipment as required by the job duties.
- Complete required training and/or certification programs.
- Work hours may include a nonstandard workweek, overtime, and various shift work as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Frequently listening, hearing, seeing, standing, walking, using eye/hand coordination, handling and using wrist motion, bending, climbing, lift or carry up to 20lbs, and pushing/pulling up to 25lbs.
- Occasionally sit, reach outward, reach above shoulder, crawl, squat, kneel, lift/carry up to 50bs and pushing/pulling up to 40lbs.
- Will be required to stand long periods of time on cement floors and walk on uneven surfaces.