- Minimum two-years of experience as a commercial painter.
- Working knowledge of National Fire Code requirements pertaining to storage and use of paint products.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and project the image of professionalism, friendliness and willingness to provide personalized service to our varied customer base.
- Ability to pass respirator medical screening, fit testing and any related training required.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License within 90 days of start date and comply with the company Driver Safety Program.
- Possess physical ability to perform tasks of the position including, but not limited to ascending/descending ladders, lifting up to 50 pounds and repetitive motion of all extremities and the back including kneeling, bending, twisting, and lifting.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY visit www.grandcanyonlodges.com/careers
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at Grand Canyon Jobs