- Experience in the construction project management field or a good working knowledge of construction.
- Basic knowledge of physical plant operations including boilers, generators, pumps, water/waste treatment, gas/fuel lines, and power lines.
- Must be able to read and understand construction shop drawings and building plans and specification documentation.
- Basic knowledge of construction, mechanical and specialized trade skills and their current codes.
- Project management experience including cost estimating, bid notices, and contract negotiations.
- Experience with Word, Excel, CMMS and various engineering software programs.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations, and laws concerning environmental issues, risk management, and safety.
- Must possess the physical agility to ascend/descend a ladder or scaffolding, tour construction sites, and enter confined space.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s license and comply with company Driver Safety Program.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.