- Previous cocktail, food & beverage server or dining room experience.
- Ability to professionally and graciously enforce TIPS program and other related liquor laws to guests.
- Ability to learn liquor brands, beer, wines, and recipes.
- Good verbal communication skills to professionally interact with a broad cross-section of guests.
- Ability to pass TIPS training program.
- Ability to accurately handle sales and effectively use the Aloha POS
- Ability to stand for long periods of time during shift.
- Must be at least 19 years of age in compliance with Arizona state liquor laws.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.