- Minimum two-years’ experience with computerized maintenance managing software, warehousing and inventory control in a multi-unit facility preferably a hotel/resort operation.
- Basic knowledge of physical plant operations.
- Good verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of construction or mechanical and specialized trade skills.
- Experience with Microsoft programs; Word, Excel, and database software programs.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations and laws concerning environmental issues, risk management and AZ OSHA standards.
- Must possess physical agility to ascend/descend a ladder or scaffolding, tour work sites, and enter confined space.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License within 90 days of start date and comply with the company vehicle policy.
Base salary of $36,000+ based on experience. Very low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.