**Applicant must live in Cut Bank**
The Sanitation Driver will oversee solid waste efforts for lodges in Glacier National Park. No housing available for this position. This seasonal position starts May 31, 2019 and goes through September 28, 2019, based on business needs. Sanitation Truck is provided and employee is responsible for bringing truck home after each shift.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Must be at least 21 years of age (may drive a vehicle over one ton).
2. Must possess a valid drivers license.
3. Ability to operate box truck and lift gate.
4. Must have ability to work with a minimum of supervision to complete assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner.
5. Must meet all DOT physical requirements and pass a DOT physical exam including a pre-employment drug screen and federally required random screens throughout the season.
1. Must be capable of lifting objects weighing up to 100 pounds.
2. Must be capable of standing, bending, and lifting throughout an 8 - 10 hour shift.
1. To work with location management to insure proper solid waste management procedures are met.
2. To provide solid waste education park wide.