Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, toolkits, user guides, and organization policies. Ability to effectively write routine reports and correspondence.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Excel spreadsheet software; and Outlook internet software.
- Certificates and Licenses: No certifications needed
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Must possess 2+ years of related HR or IT experience, with demonstrated organizational and time management skills. Proficiency in
i Microrosoft Word and Excel.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- Knowledge of Lawson accounting software
- Knowledge of KRONOS payroll systems
- Background in hospitality industry a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this position, standing, stooping and bending regularly is required, as well as the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: May be exposed to unusual temperature ranges (both cool and hot). The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Minimal travel outside the corporate office may be required.