- A degree in Building Technology, Construction Management, General Construction or 5 years of equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated management experience and supervision of direct reports.
- Experience with INFOR/EAM or other CMMS program, including report analysis and action planning based on conclusions
- Knowledge of physical plant operations including boilers, generators, pumps, water/waste treatment, gas/fuel lines and power lines.
- Knowledge of construction, mechanical and specialized trade skills.
- Experience with developing and managing financial plans.
- Experience with Word, Excel, and various engineering software programs.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations and laws concerning environmental issues, risk management and safety.
- Knowledge of and practical experience with applying Historic Preservation guidelines and techniques.
- Must possess physical agility to ascend/descend a ladder or scaffolding, tour construction sites, and enter confined space.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License, and comply with the company Driver Safety Program.
Reduced cost, in-park housing provided. Complimentary meals, and Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available. 401K. Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Pre-employment Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY visit www.grandcanyonlodges.com/careers