- Previous telephone switchboard operator, PBX, dispatch or front desk experience.
- Excellent verbal communications skills and professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate clearly through written communication including emails, shift notes and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor under potentially stressful and/or emergency situation(s).
- Ability to effectively learn and utilize two-way radio communications and pagers.
- Ability to work in close quarters with co-workers and maintain a positive workplace.
- Ability to sit/remain sedentary for long periods of time with limited exposure outside of the switchboard throughout your shift.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.