- Must possess 3+ years of related IT experience, with demonstrated project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with a concentration in Information Technology, Hospitality Administration and/or Accounting
- Background in hospitality-based IT systems
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification
- Prior experience with Payment Card Industry compliance requirements is preferred
- Significant work experience can substitute for formal education.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge – Provides knowledge on Information Technology, Project Management and Administrative Responsibilities needed to successfully support the assigned location(s).
- Leadership – Serves as supportive leader for the department and the organization as a whole on areas concerning technologies and other spheres of influence.
- Analytical Skills – Demonstrates strong analytical skills including the ability to plan complex system-related projects.
- Technical Skills – Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and desktop software is required.
- Security Knowledge – Knowledge of IT security compliance requirements.
- Documentation Toolset Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products is required.
- Applications Experience – Experience with the following technologies or similar systems is preferred: Lawson ERP, Raymark Retail Systems, and Aloha Food & Beverage Systems, FoodTrack Food & Beverage, PBX/Telephone Systems and TV/Cable Systems. In addition, knowledge of computer hardware also required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this position, standing, stooping and bending regularly is required, as well as the ability to lift up to 100 pounds. Vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: May be exposed to unusual temperature ranges (both cool and hot). The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Minimal travel outside the property may be required. Ability to drive long distances or be in a vehicle for long time periods due to slow traffic patterns within the park. Must be able to be on location or accessible via remote connectivity technology within a 30 minute time period in the event of an emergency.