- Minimum seven years experience in Historic Preservation, with comprehensive knowledge of the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards and Guidelines.
- Demonstrated skill in planning, producing and maintaining professional quality preservation work.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred, with strengths in organizational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of uniform building codes pertinent to Historic Preservation.
- Knowledge of the historic aspects of Grand Canyon National Park facilities and the specific techniques utilized in the preservation of these assets. Knowledge of the National Park Service procedures and requirements in regards to historical structures.
- OSHA Competent in scaffolding, fall protection, lead, and asbestos or be able to achieve this designation.
- Basic knowledge of construction, specialized trade skills and their current codes.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License within 90 days of start date, and comply with the company Driver Safety Program.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.