- Ability to communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
- Good reading, comprehension and organizational skills to research tour information and compile into an effective thematic narrative.
- NAI-CIG certification desirable, or attend and successfully complete the course as it is made available through the Xanterra training department.
- Must meet all U.S. Department of Transportation qualifications as mandated by FMCSR Sections 383 and 391 including, but not limited to:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Possess a Commercial Driver’s License Class A or B with Passenger Endorsement and convert to Arizona within 1 year.
- Possess a required Department of Transportation physical exam card.
- Pass mandated Xanterra Transportation Department driving skills test.
- Agree to submit to Department of Transportation mandated substance abuse testing including pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and post accident.
- Comply with all ongoing and follow-up of yearly qualification file requirements.
- Able to meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations for a commercial Motor Coach/Bus operator.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate the proper 10 codes & two-way radio communication.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY visit www.grandcanyonlodges.com/careers
Find us on Facebook and Twitter at Grand Canyon Jobs