- Must have ability to work with minimum of supervision to complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely and professional manner. Note: this is a highly independent position that requires diligence to staying on schedule and on top of updates to our trash/landfill hauler, recycling hauler, and other waste management companies.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (could drive a vehicle over one ton).
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with safe driving record and ability to operate 1-ton vehicle.
- Driver practice testing will be required once on location.
- Ability to operate a fork lift is required.
- Prior knowledge of or interest in learning waste management and overall park-wide environmental programs in order to serve as a resource for fellow employees and park visitors is preferred.
- Prior knowledge solid waste and recyclable materials, processing methods, and collection systems is preferred.
- Respiratory protection will be worn when required. OSHA standards require a clean-shaven face.
1. Must be able to lift, push or pull bins with weights of 50-100 pounds on a daily basi
2. Must be able to stand and bend throughout an 8 hour shift