- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona driver’s license with a minimal number of moving violations and/or citations having been issued.
- Comply with Xanterra South Rim L.L.C. Company Vehicle Policy.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, AM & PM Employee Shuttle, and be on call if needed.
- Good verbal communication skills to conduct radio communication, as well as interact with passengers.
- Able to pass company sponsored defensive driving course, and practice defensive driving at all times while operating vehicle.
- Some previous experience in a “for hire” or shuttle/courtesy transportation driving environment.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.