- Minimum seven years experience in trade or Journeyman trade certification and possess valid “Refrigeration Handling & Recovery” certificate.
- Ability to perform all tasks of their respective craft. Refer to Level I job description for trade specific tasks/qualifications.
- Ability to train subordinates in the craft based upon the subordinate’s level of expertise and learning ability.
- Knowledge of uniform building codes pertinent to trade.
- Good verbal communication skills with ability to give directions clearly.
- Good organizational skills with ability to plan and complete work projects in time.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License within 90 days of start date and comply with the Xanterra South Rim Company Vehicle Policy.
- Must have all certifications for dispensing Freon.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.