- Working knowledge of all phases of receiving, merchandise preparation, shipping and control of damaged goods.
- Three-years of retail or other high volume distribution center experience.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel or similar word processing/spreadsheet software programs, plus inventory tracking/purchasing software. Knowledge of Raymark system preferred.
- Ability to train new employees in proper paperwork process and ergonomics of the position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License and comply with the Grand Canyon National Park Lodges vehicle policy.
- Possess physical ability to safely lift and carry up to fifty pounds.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.