- Previous front of the house experience in a server or Server Assistant (bussers) capacity.
- Ability to effectively and courteously interact with a broad cross-section of dining room guests and employees.
- Ability to safely and properly carry a food tray overhead using a single hand method.
- Ability to accurately handle cash, room charge and credit card transactions. Server banking knowledge is preferred.
- A personal working bank of at least $40.00 is required.
- Ability to accurately use and enter and settle orders into the Aloha POS
- Ability to learn menu items, wine service, beverage service and up-selling techniques.
- Knowledge of ServeSafe food sanitation program.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.