Accounts Receivable duties:
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Prepare the daily cash deposit.
- Accurately count the assigned portion of the house bank according to policy, issue and receive departmental banks, and aid in the efficient ordering of change for the location operation. Take deposits, change orders and mail to town.
- Help ensure that all departments follow Xanterra accounting policy and procedure by reporting deviations to the Controller
- Audit group bills, prepare & send group bills, obtain credit applications for future groups
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance while on duty and in dealing with both employees and guests.
- Know the correct procedures for fire alarms and other emergency situations at location.
- Perform duties outside the job classification, as assigned by management.
- Must be willing to work weekends & holidays as required.
Night Audit (back-up) duties:
- Must be willing to train and act as back-up to the full & part time night auditors. 11pm-7am.
- Work as the front desk agent during the audit hours; answering calls, checking guests in/out of the lodge
- Run end-of-day reports
- Balance reports to daily transactions
- Complete audit close process