- Previous kitchen experience with some cooking experience on a line station or batch cooking.
- Basic knowledge of the production areas of the kitchen and equipment such as slicers, steamers, and kettles.
- Safe and proficient knife handling skills.
- Basic knowledge of ServeSafe HACCP food sanitation program with ability to apply necessary portions of program.
- Physical ability to lift thirty pounds of food product and carry it twenty-five feet minimum.
- Physical ability to stand for long periods of time and work in high temperatures.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.