- Supervisory experience in high volume cafeteria or ala carte food & beverage operations.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to problem solve and handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with a broad cross-section of guests, employees, government officials and company business clients.
- Strong industry knowledge Ability to assess guest food service situations and address appropriately.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Point of Sale systems, preferable Aloha.
- Must have successfully completed ServSafe food sanitation course, and TIPS training.
- Knowledge and experience with liquor laws.
- Basic accounting skills with ability to follow and plan labor budget, factor product costs, and analyze P&L statements.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.