This position is based out of the Mammoth Hot Springs area and supports the numerous bar and pub operations within Yellowstone National Park.
1. Perform all duties toward the goal of providing excellent guest service in an efficient manner.
2. Maximize sales by using menu knowledge and suggestive selling techniques. Motivate and educate staff in up-selling and wine salesmanship. Ensure established standards of beverage service are met.
3. Conducts themselves in a professional manner with the awareness that all actions and communications are within guest view. Ensure a congenial atmosphere for all.
4. Ensure a reasonable effort is made in preventing a guest from being intoxicated.
5. Maintains appearance and uniform standards. Ensure staff follows and maintains these standards.
6. Develops and maintains positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors.
7. Handles all guest service issues in an immediate and professional manner.
8. Train, support, motivate and follow-up with pub and bar staffs as directed.
9. Maintain on-going communication with the Food and Beverage Support Staff Training Team.
10. Follow Company and departmental environmental practices to minimize wasted energy and resources.
11. Follow Company and departmental safety practices to minimize risk to self and others.
12. Follow Company and departmental policies and procedures.
13. While all essential functions and duties cannot be possibly listed on a job description, each employee is expected to be flexible and accept additional and/or different duties as assigned at any time as directed by management. Duties listed above are not restricted to the only duties expected to be performed.
1. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
2. Must be able to walk for long periods of time.
3. Must be able to sit for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
4. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
5. Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.
6. Must be able to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays. In-park and overnight travel required.
7. Must have a valid driver’s license.