This position is full time year round position is based out of Mammoth Hot Springs. This position is eligible for benefits including health-care, paid vacation, sick time, and 401k. This position does not come with company provided housing. Most employees secure housing in Gardiner, Emigrant, or Livingston, MT.
Assists the Engineering Department Office Manager with:
1. Coordinating the Repair & Maintenance Reserve (RMR), Capital, Expenditure Authorization (CEA), Leasehold Surrender (LSI), Concessionaire Funded Improvement Project (CFIP) and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) funded projects as delegated by the Office Manager.
2. Engineering clerical workload & filing, as delegated by the Office Manager.
3. Contract Administration administrative tasks.
4. Project Management administrative support.
5. Facilities Management administrative support.
6. Entering and manipulating Project & Facility Management data into / in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
7. Compiling monthly Project & Facility Management reports for submission to the National Park Service (NPS) and tracking correspondence transactions between NPS and Engineering Department. Taking and distributing accurate meeting minutes in a timely manner.
8. Maintaining the Engineering Department’s database for asbestos and lead-based paint assessment reports.
9. Populating waste reduction reports on all projects for submission to the Director of Sustainability.
The Engineering Department Administrative Assistant also:
10. Is responsible for adhering to Xanterra’s sustainability program.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Must be proficient in all MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, Google Earth and the use of search engines. Experience with CMMS software is desired but not required. The successful candidate will possess the ability, curiosity and willingness required to quickly become proficient with company-specific software.
2. Must have a strong working knowledge of general accounting principles and credit/debit ledgers.
3. Must be able to efficiently communicate and develop working relationships with all Xanterra departments, contractors, architects, engineers and NPS through effective writing and speaking skills.
4. Must be at least 19 years old and possess a current, valid, driver’s license with a good driving record for the past 3 years.
5. Must be able to read, understand, interpret and comply with all Xanterra’s company policies and procedures.
1. Must be capable of lifting and moving objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
2. Must be able to walk long distances over uneven terrain and climb stairs in all types of weather conditions.
3. Must be able to sit, stand, bend, kneel, and crawl for extended periods of time as required.