- Accounting degree and/or related work experience.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Knowledge of the following PC software: MS Word®, MS Excel®, MS Outlook®.
- Strong communication skills.
- General computer skills.
- Knowledge of Property Management System (PMS) Opera.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instruction accurately.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and move through them in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly under pressure.
- Must be flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Knowledge of common office machines, i.e., computers, typewriters, calculators, cash registers, etc. required.
- Must be able to handle guest concerns in a tactful and caring manner.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Must possess neat and pleasant grooming habits.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
The majority of work is performed while sitting at a desk. However, physical stamina and conditioning is required to withstand extensive walking, lifting, and transporting of supplies and equipment. This function may include assisting guests with baggage, moving supplies and equipment.