- Bar experience preferred.
- Ability to provide prompt, courteous service and interact with guests from all over the world.
- Must be 21 years of age per Xanterra South Rim Alcohol policy. Ability to learn, apply and firmly enforce Arizona State liquor laws, as well as Xanterra South Rim Alcohol policies and National Park Service requirements.
- Ability to pass company sponsored alcohol awareness class and apply methods learned to guest situations.
- Ability to accurately handle all types of payment transactions. Learn and operate the Aloha POS
- Ability to follow all food and beverage portion specifications.
- Physically able to change out 15.5 gallon beer kegs requires lifting 6 inches into the cooler.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.