- Basic knowledge of Food and Beverage operations preferred.
- Occasional lifting and balancing of Dining Room service trays which may be up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Ability to organize and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of guests, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Ability to keep a professional demeanor towards guests and staff under very busy business levels.
- Ability to absorb information quickly: Menus, reservation systems, Dining Room floor plan.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.